Боби Димитров

Go here: https://bezmotika.com/gallery/

Click the Добави снимка button in the upper right. Next is "Избери категория" - choose "Градинарски албуми". You'll get to the "Създай нов албум" section. Write a name for your album, for example "Alan's Backyard" :) On the next page you'll be able to upload photos and then get to write a title and caption for them. In the future, you can use the same album for adding more photos. Or, you can create multiple albums, for different topics - for example "Alan's farm animals" or "Building projects" or whatever.

Let me know if you need further directions!

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Славянски
преди 2 часа, AlanB написа:

No problems with Slavyanski, he is right to ask questions to newcomers

No, he's just messing with people :) Informal policing.

As far as contacting him, you can send private personal messages by clickin "Съобщение" from the person's profile pop-up screen or webpage.

With such warm weather, December has been quite busy -- some people dug up carrots, others harvested sweet potatoes, I got a bucket full of "earth apples"... I take the sheep to pasture. It's great for people trying to catch up. Even on pictures!

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
AlanB

Hey guys I can't upload high Res pics here for some reason so I'm uploading now to Google photos. Please PM me with your e-mail for sharing or ask the admins about mine. 

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
AlanB

Нет, у меня все дикое, осталось только помочь  вьилечить у земле рани земеделского безумства...хочешь увидеть?

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
AlanB

Hey everyone, happy I'm back at my place and finally have some more time to spend on it :)

This is a song my sister loved when she was young, pleasure to share it with you :)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Славянски

Welcome back, AlanB! Hope you have a good and fruitful year at your place in every way :)

I think I've heard this song when I was little. Did you get to see family and friends over the holidays?

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
AlanB

I think you should learn not to ask questions of personal matters. People around the world consider such behaviour rude. 

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Славянски
преди 23 минути, AlanB написа:

I think you should learn not to ask questions of personal matters. People around the world consider such behaviour rude. 

I know people in the West tend to be more distant one from another and on their own. What kind of questions do you consider not rude? I personally consider such questions more hospitable, but if you feel this is meddling, I'll try to spare them and not put on you the spot.

A lot of what we share here is personal, because we're involved in what we talk about - e.g., you were going to post photos and are these not personal? Maybe not pictures of yourself, but still pictures of your garden and how you go about your business, indicative of personal interests, mentality, etc.

I don't want to offend you, but if being distant or uninterested is the opposite of rude... I guess this is a cultural thing also.

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
AlanB

Please stop spamming my posts, pictures, etc, thank you. If you don't have personal life and goals, this topic is not the place to show it. 

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Славянски

Okay, as you wish. It's your topic. I'll stay away.

P.S. I guess I went a little too far with my questions. Please, accept my apology

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Теди

Здравей :)

За мен градинарството е радост от досега до природата, отмора за ума и ми носи усещане, че върша нещо смислено и полезно. Надявам се и на теб да донесе позитивите, които търсиш. Тук във форума има много полезни теми. Ето адресът на една от любимите ми. Добре дошъл!

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
AlanB

Благодаря Теди.

преди 3 часа, Славянски написа:

I'll stay away.

idiot.png

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Гост
Отговор в темата...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Съдържанието от линка беше вградено автоматично.   Премахни съдържанието и покажи само линк

×   Предишното съдържание е възстановено.   Изчисти

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Потребители разглеждащи страницата   0 потребители

В момента само ти разглеждаш тази страница.

• Създай нов...